the Clubhouse Forum Index ...Disney spoken here, friends made here...

FAQ
FAQ
Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

Our meals around the world

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Bistro and Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bopeep

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Our meals around the world Reply with quote

We are just back from WDW and boy did we eat! We had breakfast with Cindy and enoyed that very much.....We got 2 free pictures with Cinderella due to a new program they are starting . They are having a trial where you have your photo taken with her in the lobby. We tried Ohana for breakfast and really liked that...we had a great time with lilo and stitch. We were very disapionted in our Le Cellier lunch. The food was just not good this time....previously we really liked it. Even the service was poor. We had a really good experience at rose and crown. I had the beef stew and loved it and we had a great young waiter who we really enjoyed talking to. Our railside seat for illuminations was a dream! My son ate so much at Ohana for dinner that I thought he would explode! I really didnt care for the sausage that has replaced the shrimp but really liked the banana bread pudding. We enjoyed sci fi and primetime cafe in MGM as usual and thats lucky since my kids wont let me go anywhere else. All in all we had a great time and ate way too much! Laughing
ddoll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Our meals around the world Reply with quote

Bopeep wrote:
All in all we had a great time and ate way too much! Laughing

Isn't that the mark of a successful vacation? Laughing

"Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads."
JoeH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddoll, I think it's the mark of every WDW vacation!
Joe
kathi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes - we love to eat on vacation!!! Glad to hear that your eating was mostly a success. Sorry about Le Cellier. We have never eaten there, but it is on our list of places to try for dinner. What did you order?

Can you describe (in detail) your Ohana meal? There has been a lot of talk about the changes to the menu and the way the food is served. It would be great to get a first-hand report.

kathi
View user's profile Personal Photo Album Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Bistro and Cafe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: