Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

Pottery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Entertainment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Pottery Reply with quote

I've signed up for another two pottery courses starting next Saturday (running thru Feb) Clay & equipment I've got as well as time. If you're willing to pay shipping on a piece. I can use the practice making things (my choice since they're learning exercises (sp?) for me). Just fair warning I tend to go a tad "experimental" at times. Interested in a piece? Let me know. I figure I can get out 5 maybe 6 pieces with my available class time in the open lab.

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v11/AndyL/Crafts/

The read only password to view this album is: Keramos
kathi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can attest first hand, Andy does BEAUTIFUL work. I have the pleasure of being the proud owner of a vase, a small box and two lovely planters (that Brian will be photographing soon).

kathi
View user's profile Personal Photo Album Send private message Visit poster's website
AndyL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more things came out between the last set of photos included finally is the birdbath companion piece. The piece is massive so it kept getting put off for it's glaze fire. I haven't taken pictures of everything since I trade pieces before there's a chance sometimes.

The lamp again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Entertainment Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: