the Clubhouse Forum Index ...Disney spoken here, friends made here...

FAQ
FAQ
Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

Florida Panhandle Beaches

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Living Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Florida Panhandle Beaches Reply with quote

I know this isn't in the right forum, but I thought more eyes might see it if I posted here...

Okay, here's the scoop. We'd planned to leave for our WDW trip early in the morning New Year's Day (YIKES! This Sunday!) but in talking with my brother over the holiday he said "Why not leave earlier and see if we could hit a beach before WDW if we're driving all that way?"

Always open to stop and smell the roses--I'm now looking for a public beach about as far from WDW but as close to Kansas as possible. The earliest we can leave is about 3 am Sunday, but I'm thinking we can probably hit Pensacola by mid-afternoon.

I've got tons of work to finish before we leave so I'm looking for anyone who knows options in the area (or has the time to research on the internet). I'm sure we'll do little more than get our feet wet and build some sand castles before nightfall, but my brother's son has never seen a "real" beach.

Any suggestions?

__________________RAD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Living Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: