the Clubhouse Forum Index ...Disney spoken here, friends made here...

FAQ
FAQ
Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

Francine's Christmas Countdown! December 20, 2005

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> Member Magic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Francine's Christmas Countdown! December 20, 2005 Reply with quote

Oh My Goodness! It is December 20 already!! Is everybody ready for Christmas? Is your shopping done? Do you have all your presents wrapped? I know for a fact that Santa Claus is VERY busy today! I know this, because he called me on the telephone this morning! Can you imagine how excited I was?

I didn't know that Santa surfs the internet, but apparently, he does. He saw my Christmas Countdown, and made a request for me to add something to it. So, of course, I am happy to do that.

Now, he also wanted to tell me that he knows all the little boys and girls that have been reading this countdown have been very good. He has lots of special Christmas surprises ready to load into his sleigh, to bring to everyone for Christmas. Oh, and he loves all the cookies, and goodies, that we leave him. He especially appreciates everyone that remembers to leave food for the reindeer. So, don't forget the reindeer, ok?

Santa wanted to make sure that everyone has this special web site. It is the official NORAD web site, to track Santa's journey Christmas Eve.
NORAD Tracks Santa
Make sure you check in at that web site, so that you are tucked into bed on time for Santa's visit. He said to remind you that he knows when you are sleeping, and he knows when your awake.

There are a couple of other web sites that Santa shared with me. He thought that everyone might like to visit them.

http://www.northpole.com/

http://www.claus.com/village.php
(Be sure to check out the Post Office here. You can email Santa, and even track your email. So, you will know when Santa reads it!)

Last, but not least, Santa wanted me to share his favorite jokes with you. These are the ones that really make him go "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

What do elves learn in school?
The Elf-abet!

How many reindeer does Santa Have???
11 (named below)
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzing
Rudolph (the one with the red nose)
Olive (Olive the other reindeer {all of})
and Al (Then Al the reindeer loved him {all})

What nationality is Santa Claus?
North Polish.

What kind of bird can write?
A PENguin.

Why does Santa's sled get such good mileage?
Because it has long-distance runners on each side

Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
because every buck is dear to him.

What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus?
Crisp Kringle.

JUDY: What did the ghosts say to Santa Claus?
MIKE: We'll have a boo Christmas without you.

ELF NO. 1: What did Santa shout to his toys on Christmas Eve?
ELF NO. 2: Oak everyone, sack time!!

Start at the beginning

Francine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> Member Magic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: