the Clubhouse Forum Index ...Disney spoken here, friends made here...

FAQ
FAQ
Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

AndyL's TR Part 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> Trip Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: AndyL's TR Part 1 Reply with quote

Before I go to WDW I have a good luck ritual....... A Chinese buffet meal the day before I leave. The way things worked out I missed it. And the bad luck HooDoo got into my cell phone but I'll explain later

I took an afternoon flight to help keep my bum leg rested for a very busy traveling day. Lucked out with the weather flying down to Orlando. A day earlier or later would have had me flying out in snow. I used Jet Blue and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Everthing from both terminals to all the staff I met knew their jobs and were always friendly. I got to Orlando in a warm rain.......a heck of a lot better then the 30's in my area.

To me the Orlando airport is where I KNOW my vacation begins when I step on the lite rail to the main concourse. I was looking forward to this trip. I hadn't had the greatest year and needed the recharge. Also I was on a major holiday shopping trip for my family. Combine that with meeting up with people and the glory of Disney's parks ........my spirits rose with each step. Did I use ME this trip? No, I've used Florida Town Car (for about 10 years) since I like their driver Barbara and have had her for several vacations. Besides I want to keep them in business because when the ""free"" ME ends Disney is going to increase their prices imo. I'd like to have some other services still operating. AnyHoo Barbara drove me straight to Pop Century getting in before the ME bus. Checkin wait? Nada 8 minutes maybe to get me a room in the 50's building. A better location I couldn't find. I could of spit to the main building I was that close Gathering up my luggage and Netgrocer boxes I shipped to Pop I walked to my room. I wanted a relaxing first day. So other than unpacking and shopping in DTD before Dinner with the devine Miss Heidi at BOMA at 8 PM I had nothing else planned. AND It WAS a nice dinner too.........BTW
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: