Search
Search
Register
Register

the Clubhouse Store
Hurricane Relief Fund Drive

Donation Links

Suggestions for Character Meal...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Bistro and Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GloriaK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Suggestions for Character Meal... Reply with quote

OK, I am finally working on plans for my trip in December. Kept putting it off because I was afraid that the college expenses for the kids was going to keep me from my trip this year. Well, I have decided that the trip is on and now I need suggestions for a Character Breakfast that would be good for a solo traveler. In the past I have been to Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Castle(with friends) and Cape May. I would like to try something new but I am not sure which ones would be a good choice.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank!
kathi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure your fellow members will have great suggestions for you...but with so many members going in December - I would also imagine you wouldn't have to dine solo unless you really wanted to.

Our trip in November will be our first with character meals in a very long time (we are taking Cara on her first WDW vacation). So far, I have booked Crystal Palace. Everyone thought that would be a good choice for her.

kathi
View user's profile Personal Photo Album Send private message Visit poster's website
SueP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gloria,

I would do the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. It would be the perfect place for a lady dining alone. Very elegant.

Sue
Debster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gloria

I agree with SueP, 1900 Park Faire would be lovely, I did it once solo and it was great!

Deb
rocking chairs
soft pretzels
and life
JoeH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Ohana? I think their breakfast is one of the best on property, and the characters are great. (Hmm, may have to see if I can squeeze it in when we are there in October.)
Joe
GloriaK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've eaten at 1900 for dinner once and it was wonderful....I will check out the menu for breakfast.

Ohana's is one of the character meals I always forget about because I rarely go to the Polynesian....don't ask me why.

Thanks for all the tips!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    the Clubhouse Forum Index -> The Bistro and Cafe All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: